Look... Valentine's Day may have been created by the greeting card companies. And it may be a conspiracy among florists and candy corporations... But it's a damn cute holiday and an opportunity to celebrate the one we love!
Nothing wrong with that!
Well, almost nothing.
Guys seem to get the short end of this whole game. Most don't want flowers and guys are just plain hard to shop for-
Myself probably most of all.
I'd much rather have an experience than a gift. Take me to see a play, on a picnic, to the museum, or to a place we have never been before. You are building a life together and memories last much longer than chocolate.
BUT you can't go wrong with presents. Everyone loves presents! 😁
So in an effort to be more proactive (and help you be proactive), I submit to you a list of Valentine's Day gifts your guy might actually want:
(or you... If you celebrate Singles-Awareness-Day... Don't hate... Celebrate)
1. Wooden Inlay iPhone Case- Guys love tech gifts. Hands down. Add leather or wood to it and you're golden.
2. Leather Band Watch- Classic. Clean. Sophisticated.
3. Leather Case- Something for him to keep his watch in.
4. Tote Bag- An adult backpack.
5. Leather Wallet- A rich colored leather wallet conveys confidence and power.... or something like that.
6. Headphones- Everyone has beats. Mix it up with some vintage inspired headphones and he will stand out from the crowd in all the right ways. Retro is the future of tech.
7. Razor Set- So he can throw out that plastic thing and shave like a man.
8. "Guy Stuff" Dop Kit- For him to put his razor in when its not on the stand.
9. Blue Marled Scarf- Cuz it's still freezing outside and it gives you something to hold on to when you kiss him.
10. Miansai Anchor Bracelet- This one has an updated modern anchor and dark teal leather for something sleek and cool.
11. Sunglasses- Obviously.
So there you have it! Some Valentine's Day gifts your man might actually want! Check out the widget below for more gift ideas from East Dane and the link to where you can pick up everything shown above.
And be sure to comment below with some of your own gift ideas!